- Make sure you know the difference between the words for 'pee' and 'poop'.
- Assume that you know anything about anything at all.
- Kill yourself.
- Crawl out the bathroom window and hope that no one remembers you were ever there.
- Blow up the building and live the rest of your life in a Mongolian tent herding yaks.
- A purely hypothetical situation. I had a perfectly normal morning.
- The worst thing that's ever happened to me in my life.
Thanks for the tag, trovia! <3
(I’ll have to split some of these between Ao3, FFnet, and LJ, because adding the statistics together sounds… hard? :D)
( FANFIC MEMECollapse )Tagging: akalillyn, askerian, atanih88, bellicosus, bohemiabythesea, bookwormhermy, boreal_forest, brightly_lit, brynnmck, bubbly_basmati, crimsoncourt, cupricanka, danikos_realms, dayadhvam_triad, eamane_elensar, emanga, erisabesu, geofount, greedy_dancer, greenlight6, halfeatenmoon, hanakage, istne_pieklo, isweedan, jesspallas, jukeboxhound, julorean, keire_ke, kymellin, ladygizarme, metal_hybrid, metisket, mnkyjnkieang, morebliss, nilladriel, nimblnymph, nonmillecarinae, octavius_x, omnicat, orin, quatredeathlady, questofdreams, ronsard, roxy_palace, rubytuesday5681, samanthahirr, sammywhatammy, sangre_fria, sciathan_file, sinemoras09, sirona_gs, soleil_et_pluie, sowehide, sperrywink, sub_textual, thursday_kat, tiegirl, transient_words, truths_in_lies, tsuki_te_suiren, vampyreranger, venia, water_soter, wildgoosery, wind_hover, x_dark_siren_x, yekith, ylmik_wisty, zarathuse, zolac_no_miko and WHOEVER ELSE STILL GOES HERE!
Warnings: Language. Dumbassery. Civil War Spoilers?
A/N: My only input on the situation before I continue ignoring this bullshit for the rest of forever.
Summary: MSNBC Nightly News: Blogger Claiming to be WWII Veteran, Longtime Friend of Steve Rogers, and Former HYDRA POW James Buchanan Barnes Calls Enquirer Article "The biggest ******* pile of bull**** I have ever ******* been made to see with my own two god**** eyes."
As a sorry-you're-not-in-Cambodia present to myself I spent a day in the city instead, puttering around with all the strength of an old lady and taking the opportunity to watch Captain America: Civil War three times. >.>;
Things I Liked:
- Literally almost the entire movie. It's near to Avengers, Winter Soldier, and Iron Man 1 as my favorite.
- How much better than Batman v Superman it was. This gives me unholy glee.
( SPOILERSCollapse )
( MORE SPOILERSCollapse )
So here's my thoughts! As per messy notes I took in the very dark theater on my third viewing. *squints at them*
Things I Liked About This Movie:
- Wonder Woman
- Roughly 1/5th of Lex Luthor's Performance (HOW WEIRD IS THAT???)
Things I Didn't Like:
- The other 4/5ths of Lex Luthor's Performance
- Everything else
- but I thought, hey, it's the weekend, I might as well open this here Sangria and write down my thoughts as I rewatch. So if you hated the movie or loved it (I'M NOT HERE TO BE MEAN AND HARSH YOUR SQUEE) let me know what you thought. :D
Disclaimer: I did sort of go into this movie ready to dislike it. I am biased. I wasn't a fan of Man of Steel and had a lot of angry opinions about Nolan's Batman. :( I've been enjoying all the terrible reviews like this one, which is hilarious.
I've already ranted about most of this to questofdreams but IF YOU'VE WATCHED IT LET ME KNOW. WE CAN YELL A LOT TOGETHER.
What I Liked: ( HERE BE SPOILERSCollapse )
Things I Didn't Like: ( HERE BE MORE SPOILERSCollapse )
I'm about done with the first season of Attack on Titan (and the award for the most badly translated title goes to...), which I think is nearly halfway through the manga? I am very, very late on this bandwagon, and must thank nilladriel for pushing me to try it in the first place. :D
At this point my favorites seem to be Arnim (I'm in the minority here, but he's smart! He strategizes! He's a giant wimp which means I can totally identify with him!), Mikasa (I sort of wish her actress's voice was deeper, but eh. Also I am mildly alarmed by the whole 'people killing people = bugs killing bugs' thing, but whatever, she was under a lot of stress >.>;;;), and Potato Girl (Sasha? I just appreciate the potato thing
( ME PROBABLY INSULTING EVERYONE"S FAVS >.>;;;Collapse )
Is anyone else reading/watching? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY FANFIC TO RECOMMEND? :D