1) I AM LEVEL 12 ON TEAM VALOR BECAUSE I LIKE RED AND MOLTRES IS COOL. ARE YOU ALL POKEMONNING?
2) Ghostbusters was a pretty great movie, all told.
3) Star Trek Beyond was... disappointing? Generic? A plot repeat of the first movie? A waste of Idris Elba? :( (/unpopular opinion)
4) I hear that Suicide Squad is a flaming shitpile and this makes me laugh, but I admit I have not seen it yet. >.>;
5) I HEAR THAT HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD IS ALSO A FLAMING SHITPILE (the script, not the performances) but I have not read it yet because once I do I will have Opinions and it will take over my life, so.
6) I have an Instagram now, apparently. >.>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; It's emilyroseeisemann. :D
7) I camped on the beach with acern last weekend and when we woke up at sunrise there were DOLPHINS PLAYING NEAR THE SHORE IT WAS SO MAGICAL <333
( SHAMELESS BEACH SELFIE UNDER THE CUTCollapse )
- Make sure you know the difference between the words for 'pee' and 'poop'.
- Assume that you know anything about anything at all.
- Kill yourself.
- Crawl out the bathroom window and hope that no one remembers you were ever there.
- Blow up the building and live the rest of your life in a Mongolian tent herding yaks.
- A purely hypothetical situation. I had a perfectly normal morning.
- The worst thing that's ever happened to me in my life.
Thanks for the tag, trovia! <3
(I’ll have to split some of these between Ao3, FFnet, and LJ, because adding the statistics together sounds… hard? :D)
( FANFIC MEMECollapse )Tagging: akalillyn, askerian, atanih88, bellicosus, bohemiabythesea, bookwormhermy, boreal_forest, brightly_lit, brynnmck, bubbly_basmati, crimsoncourt, cupricanka, danikos_realms, dayadhvam_triad, eamane_elensar, emanga, erisabesu, geofount, greedy_dancer, greenlight6, halfeatenmoon, hanakage, istne_pieklo, isweedan, jesspallas, jukeboxhound, julorean, keire_ke, kymellin, ladygizarme, metal_hybrid, metisket, mnkyjnkieang, morebliss, nilladriel, nimblnymph, nonmillecarinae, octavius_x, omnicat, orin, quatredeathlady, questofdreams, ronsard, roxy_palace, rubytuesday5681, samanthahirr, sammywhatammy, sangre_fria, sciathan_file, sinemoras09, sirona_gs, soleil_et_pluie, sowehide, sperrywink, sub_textual, thursday_kat, tiegirl, transient_words, truths_in_lies, tsuki_te_suiren, vampyreranger, venia, water_soter, wildgoosery, wind_hover, x_dark_siren_x, yekith, ylmik_wisty, zarathuse, zolac_no_miko and WHOEVER ELSE STILL GOES HERE!
Warnings: Language. Dumbassery. Civil War Spoilers?
A/N: My only input on the situation before I continue ignoring this bullshit for the rest of forever.
Summary: MSNBC Nightly News: Blogger Claiming to be WWII Veteran, Longtime Friend of Steve Rogers, and Former HYDRA POW James Buchanan Barnes Calls Enquirer Article "The biggest ******* pile of bull**** I have ever ******* been made to see with my own two god**** eyes."
As a sorry-you're-not-in-Cambodia present to myself I spent a day in the city instead, puttering around with all the strength of an old lady and taking the opportunity to watch Captain America: Civil War three times. >.>;
Things I Liked:
- Literally almost the entire movie. It's near to Avengers, Winter Soldier, and Iron Man 1 as my favorite.
- How much better than Batman v Superman it was. This gives me unholy glee.
( SPOILERSCollapse )
( MORE SPOILERSCollapse )
So here's my thoughts! As per messy notes I took in the very dark theater on my third viewing. *squints at them*
Things I Liked About This Movie:
- Wonder Woman
- Roughly 1/5th of Lex Luthor's Performance (HOW WEIRD IS THAT???)
Things I Didn't Like:
- The other 4/5ths of Lex Luthor's Performance
- Everything else
- but I thought, hey, it's the weekend, I might as well open this here Sangria and write down my thoughts as I rewatch. So if you hated the movie or loved it (I'M NOT HERE TO BE MEAN AND HARSH YOUR SQUEE) let me know what you thought. :D
Disclaimer: I did sort of go into this movie ready to dislike it. I am biased. I wasn't a fan of Man of Steel and had a lot of angry opinions about Nolan's Batman. :( I've been enjoying all the terrible reviews like this one, which is hilarious.
I've already ranted about most of this to questofdreams but IF YOU'VE WATCHED IT LET ME KNOW. WE CAN YELL A LOT TOGETHER.
What I Liked: ( HERE BE SPOILERSCollapse )
Things I Didn't Like: ( HERE BE MORE SPOILERSCollapse )